As a fundamental pillar enabling sustainable electricity generation and supply, IECRE is the internationally accepted conformity assessment system for all power plants producing, storing, or converting energy from renewable sources; which ensures that essential quality and safety standards are met, and as a consequence, reliable performance can be expected.
- Our mission is to establish, administer, and continuously improve a conformity assessment system in line with our vision.
- To enable our registered participants to offer up-to-date, market-driven, efficient, and effective conformity assessment services to ensure state-of-the-art safety and quality standards are implemented in all renewable energy power plants certified under the IECRE system.
- To build a collaboration with IECRE-registered certification bodies, inspection bodies, test laboratories, independent engineers, and customer test facilities to benefit market users.
- Take personal responsibility to make IECRE successful and ensure its long-term viability
- Take action if things go wrong
- Expect return on investment to be results and success oriented
- Don't accept a conduct that violates the IECRE vision or mission
Integrity and Reliability
- Walk the talk - accompany words with actions
- Respect people
- Contribute to a safe environment
- Conduct conformity assessment work in line with rules of procedure and operational documents
- Actively promote IECRE
- Focus efforts on current and future market needs
- Make market success the most important goal
- Look at things from the perspective of the customer
- Connect innovations to services, processes and the organization
- Time to market in responding to customer needs aligned with vision
- Strengthen knowledge base in materials and systems
- Make knowledge accessible to co-workers